- Definition and functions of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the User or his/her equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User.
- Types of cookies that this Website may use.
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Owner and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: A type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that are either processed by the Owner or by third parties, allowing to quantify the number of Users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by Users of the service offered. For this purpose, their browsing is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services offered.
- Revocation and deletion of cookies.
The User can allow, block or delete cookies installed on the computer by configuring the options of the browser installed. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access some sections of the Website. Information on how to configure cookies depending on the browser used can be found in the following links (links valid at the date of edition of this text)
- 4. Third party service providers.
The Owner declines any responsibility for the content and veracity of the information and privacy policies relating to third-party cookies.
This policy was amended as of March 29, 2021.